Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Desktops/Wallpapers 4 September 2017

Desktops/Wallpapers 4 September 2017

Cant believe it, but its true... September of 2017 is HERE! The months just FLY AWAY, doesnt they? And the Months of Summer flies away TOOO FAST.
Now autumn/fall of 2017 is here for Real....

I will start September with a sale in my SHOP between:
LOOK for the tag 50% in my shop... those products is on sale with -50% discount!

And here are also something I know I NEED when a New Month arrives, NEW DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS!

Here are 3 Wallpapers/desktops for September in the size 1920*1080 pixles!
To save them, just CLICK on the images and save... DONE!

Posers used in this desktop can be found HERE

Posers used in this desktop can be found HERE

Posers used in this desktop can be found HERE

3 comments:

  1. Glad to be one of many visitors on this amazing internet site
    :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i
    am truly pleassant to read everthing at alone place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come
    back once again since I saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may
    you be rich and continue to help other people.

    ReplyDelete