Saturday, July 29, 2017

Your TikiGirl set (CU/PU) + FREEBIES and more

Your TikiGirl set (CU/PU) + FREEBIES and more

Do you have that SummerFeeling? I know I have, even though I WISHED that the weather here in Sweden could be a little warmer and sunny... but rain, sun, thunder, clouds and repeat, is a typical swedish summer...lol!
I will have 2 weeks break from DesignByNettis between monday the 31st of july until monday the 14th of August!
So this post will be the last for 2 weeks!
Therefor I will share my Desktops/Wallpapers for August today along with my New set/kit: Your TikiGirl....
I can tell ya that my TikiGirl is having a wonderful and sunny vacation at the beach...lol!

☼See Ya All On The 14th Of August again☼



HEADS UP!
During 1st until 13th of august 2017,
its -50% on ALL my products!

Here are 3 Desktops/wallpapers for August 2017 in size 1920*1080 pixles from me to YOU!
To save them, just CLICK on the images and save... DONE!

Renders/posers used on all the desktops/wallpapers are created by me and can be found in my New DesignersBlog/Shop/Site!




No comments:

Post a Comment