Thursday, April 7, 2016

A4 Ashke SpringTime ♥7thOfApril2016♥

A4 Ashke SpringTime


I wanna say that I am sorry I have´nt uploaded something for a long time... the reason is that I lost my Fluffbaby Pyret the night to tuesday. She joined Catheaven at home with me and her Fluffy "sister" Snuttan by her side... She died of age, she was´nt sick, her little body gave up. My little Pyret was going to turn 15 years on the 25th of may 2016... Yesterday we let her go to the final rest at a Pet-Cemetery here in Kinna... I am still in chock and I am crying from time to time. ♥RIP My Beautiful Pyret. Born: 25th Of May 2001 Joined Catheaven: 5th Of April 2016 ♥

Today I though that I should share my New #render with You all: A4 Ashke Springtime, a #freebie as ALWAYS from me to You.
I created her using contents for #aiko4 and the beautiful #3dcharacter #ashke and the result is 2 sets of her in #poses and 2 sets of her in #cluster #scenes along with a matching #desktop #wallpaper for #april2016 , #art and a #artgif .












No comments:

Post a Comment